• October 21, 2012 Community

Custom Post Types in the wild – WordCamp Sofia 2012

My slides for the incredible WordCamp Bulgaria 2012 – 200+ WordPress peeps talking exclusively for the best platform in the CMS world: Custom Post Types in the wild (WordCamp Sofia 2012) from Mario Peshev More about the event – in another post.

• October 2, 2012 Community

WordCamp Sofia – Oct 20, Bulgaria

Ever been to Bulgaria? If not, now is the perfect time to visit the beautiful country and attend WordCamp Sofia. More about the 4th annually local meetup of the international event hosted in 116 different cities so far is available on the WordCamp Sofia website. A small dev day is also being organized on Sunday! […]

• December 19, 2011 Community

Recommended WP hostings – Podcast

Recently I found a research on WP hosting providers by WPShout – http://wpshout.com/wordpress-hosting-review/ . It is a pretty good review and I have used servers from most of the hosting providers listed there so I decided that this could be my next podcast. In this review I’m going through the list from the site summarizing what is […]

• August 12, 2011 Community

Theme submission steps – presentation

The WPORG theme reviewers’ mailing list got an interesting email from Chip where he shared an awesome SlideShare presentation. The WordPress.org reviewers are volunteers and they help each other with technical and philosophical questions on the WordPress platform, best practices designing and structuring a theme or a framework, obsolete and modern functions, security and more. It’s […]

• June 16, 2011 Community

Interview With ThemeForest Author Slobodan Kustrimovic – WPCanyon

Hello everyone, today we will discuss the hot topics on the Internet and specifically the WordPress platform and some premium hints from the ThemeForest market presented by one of the authors there – Slobodan Kustrimovic (a.k.a. wpcanyon). He is an expert in the WP world and has published few themes on ThemeForest and currently […]